AD Mechanical have been appointed as the Mechanical services contractor for this office refurbishment. Responsibilities include design and build for a Category A installation 2 floors of premium open planned office layout. This included plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration works.
Scope of works included the following:
– Installation of a new Tenants VRF fan coil systems, External condensers, refrigerant pipework distribution, controls
– Installation of a new Landlords VRF fan coil systems, External condensers, refrigerant pipework distribution, controls
– Landlords Electric heaters, Electric trench heaters, Electric over door air heaters etc.
– Office Fresh air supply and extract DX heat recovery ventilation system.
– Toilet Core Fresh Air Supply and extract DX heat recovery ventilation system.
– Tea Point extract ventilation system.
– Trend BMS Controls
– Gas infrastructure works to the landlord plant, including all commissioning works
– Flushing, Water treatment, Commissioning, witnessing of all systems.
The installation requires careful planning, designing and coordinating with the contracts team. All mechanical services are to be exposed in line with the clients brief. We are on schedule to deliver a high-quality, aesthetically pleasing installation.